Monday, July 20, 2020

AWHT HEART OF CHRISTMAS - JULY


Tonight I am taking part, with other members of the Art With Heart team, in July's Heart of Christmas Showcase.  We're sharing, on the third Monday of the month, some inspiration for using Stampin' Up! products to make Christmas projects.  Judy May is co-ordinating the share, and has a list on her blog of all participants.  We'd love it if you visited all our blogs, and left some comment love.

The new Coming Home bundle of products (available 4th August) has a sweet, folksy, look to it.  I had a lot of fun making this non-traditional Christmas card, in Poppy Parade and Pool Party.

I stamped, in Early Espresso ink on Whisper White card, the little houses and wreath, and coloured them using Stampin' Blends markers.  The sentiment is from Arrange A Wreath, and the gorgeous bow is from the new Gift Wrapped bundle (coming on 4th August).



I used the Stitched So Sweetly dies to cut a scalloped rectangle from Pool Party Designer Series Paper.  I've continued the "woodgrain" look in the Poppy Parade strips of card, arranged to look like they're wrapped around a present.  I embossed the strips with the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder, before adhering them to the polka dot panel.  (This paper is from the new Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper pack, out on 4th August.)  I then popped up the focal image, and punched bow, using Stampin' Dimensionals.





To see all the other lovely Christmas creations in this month's Heart of Christmas Showcase, hop on over to Judy's blog.  We hope you feel inspired to start your Christmas crafting!

I can't yet link to the new products in my online store, as they are not available to purchase until 4th August (unless you sign up as a demonstrator, to get early access to these goodies!).  I have, however, listed below all the current products I used on this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.  My store is open 24/7, to Australian residents only.



Product List

12 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet Christine, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so cute! The two little houses are so sweet with their opposites colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine your have totally rocked this colour combination - I absolutely love your card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card Christine! I especially love how you have used the Pinewood planks for the faux ribbon look and the colour combo is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those polka dots on your card, it looks so cute and fifties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Christine. I love it. Your little houses are gorgeous - coloured in opposite colours and your embossed faux ribbon adds a brilliant touch. You have combined the new products beautifully. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favourite colour combos, Christine and I love all the cute details you have included on your card. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Christine, I love the way you have made the ribbon around the card like wrapping a present!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, Christine, I forget to use this colour combination. It really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card, love the design, love the colours, Christine. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely bright card Christine, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok I get it!!!! I made a huge mistake not purchasing the Coming Home bundle. Christine, your card is so stinking cute and so very different from the others who also used the bundle. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete