Thursday, July 16, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! LOVE OF LEAVES FRIENDSHIP CARD

Stampin' Up! has a new Mini Catalogue coming out on 4th August (running through to 4th January), and - as is to be expected - it's full of beautiful stuff!  Today I have a sneak peek for you, of some of those goodies.

I am in love with the new Love of Leaves bundle, which is a stamp set containing leaves and sentiments, and an awesome set of Stitched Leaves Dies.  Whilst playing around with Cajun Craze for last night's Colour Creations Showcase, I found this suggested colour combination in Stampin' Up!'s colour resources:




With some white to tone down the boldness, I found it worked great with this product bundle:



I can't yet link to these new products in my online store, as they're not available until 4th August, but I think you need to add them to your wishlist!  I have listed below the current Stampin' Up! products I used on my card.

Later today I will have my third Cajun Craze card to show you.  



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment