Wednesday, May 27, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FLOWERS FOR EVERY SEASON HELLO CARD IN JUST JADE & BUMBLEBEE

Today's colour scheme is a bit of a change from the very bright design on yesterday's card!  I absolutely LOVE this colour combination.




To make this card, I've just used two pieces of complementary designed DSP, from Flowers for Every Season.  I white-embossed the sentiment, from the new Tasteful Touches stamp set, on Just Jade card, and put a Thick Very Vanilla scalloped circle die cut behind the sentiment circle.  I've added sweet gingham ribbon, which comes from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, and some Just Jade enamel dots.  The sprigs, cut from Bumblebee, Very Vanilla, and Just Jade card, come from the Nature's Thoughts and Butterfly Beauty die sets.




Tomorrow I will be sharing a card that teams Bumblebee with Cinnamon Cider - quite a "retro" colour scheme (it takes me back to the 1970s!), that I think works beautifully.


No comments:

Post a Comment