Monday, January 18, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! PAPER BLOOMS HAPPY THOUGHTS CARD #3

Today's card is the third card I made in my recent creating session with the beautiful Paper Blooms DSP (FREE this month and next, with any $90+ order).  I have used the same sentiment from the Happy Thoughts stamp set, as I just love it, and think it's perfect for either a "hello" or pick-me-up card.



I have used a different sheet of paper for the background, and attached over the top of some of the printed flowers a die-cut version cut with Pierced Blooms dies.



The sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy ink on a Whisper White piece of card, that has then been cropped with a Stitched Rectangle die.  Pastel Pearls have been added to a few of the larger flowers' centres.


Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  If you live in Australia, and would like to buy your Stampin' Up! supplies through me, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.  NB:  The Paper Blooms DSP is not available to purchase; you may earn it free during Sale-A-Bration (until 28th February), with a $90 product purchase.



Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment