Saturday, March 4, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! FAVORED FLOWERS BIRTHDAY CARD #8

Finally, I have come to the end of my birthday cards made from the glorious flowers I hand-cut from Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper!  I hope you have enjoyed seeing the cards I came up with.




Onto the grid-patterned background paper, I layered a piece of Mossy Meadow card that I'd cut using an Around the Bend Die.  I glued down a number of hand-cut roses, trimmed the edges flush, then adhered this piece to a Fresh Freesia card layer.

In this photo you can better see the lovely stitched and embossed detail that the Around the Bend Die provides:





The sentiment, from Go To Greetings, was stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink on Basic White card, and cropped with a Potted Succulents sentiment die.  I added a Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon bow, and some In Color Opal Rounds to finish off the design.

Oh dear ... it is only now that I have blogged this card, that I see the smudged ink on the sentiment piece.  I guess it just reinforces "handmade"!




Listed below are the current Stampin' Up! products I used on this card.  The Designer Series Paper is no longer available, but if there are other Stampin' Up! supplies you'd like to buy from me, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.




Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.50
Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25

No comments:

Post a Comment