Wednesday, March 1, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! ADORABLE OWLS BABY CARD #2

As promised, I'm back with another baby card made using the Adorable Owls stamp set, and Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper.

This card also features one of the new Basics 3D embossing folders that is available to purchase from today.  There are a number of Online Exclusive products, that won't be in catalogues, released this month.  This embossing folder is in a pack of three, all beautiful designs that you'll be seeing a lot of on my cards!




After stamping the owl in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, on Basic White card, I coloured it using Stampin' Blends in Smoky Slate, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green and Petal Pink.  His feet and beak were coloured using a Mango Melody Stampin' Write Marker.  I mounted the fussy-cut owl on a circle cut from Dandy Designs DSP, using a Stylish Shapes Die.

This focal image has been mounted on another Dandy Designs DSP panel that is backed with Granny Apple Green card.  The Balmy Blue card layer, embossed with the Basics 3D embossing folder, has been adhered to a slightly larger Balmy Blue panel, and a Thick Basic White card base.

The sentiment, from the Happier Than Happy stamp set, was stamped in Balmy Blue ink on Basic White card, and cropped with a Stylish Shapes Die.  

A White Crinkled seam binding bow, and some Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins, finish off my card.

Here's a closer look at some of the details:




Listed below are all the current Stampin' Up! products used on this card.  I can no longer link to the Sale-A-Bration items in my online store, but if there's anything else you would like to shop for, and if you live in Australia, you can get to my store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.  The new Online Exclusive products have their own category in my shop front.

I'll have another couple of Adorable Owls cards up on my blog tomorrow, if you'd like some more inspiration for using this sweet stamp set.







Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.50
Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25

No comments:

Post a Comment