Friday, March 3, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! FAVORED FLOWERS BIRTHDAY CARD #6

I still have a few more Favored Flowers cards to share with you, as a result of fussy-cutting lots of flowers from this gorgeous Designer Series Paper that was a Sale-A-Bration freebie last month.  I was particularly happy with this card, as I used a die-cut sentiment that had been sitting on my craft table for some months.  Doesn't the silver look nice with the purples?

After adhering two patterned papers (one Blackberry Bliss, one Fresh Freesia) to a Blackberry Bliss card panel, I stuck down three fussy-cut roses, to cover the vertical join.  The rhinestones were coloured with my Dark Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blends marker.






Here's a close-up of the sentiment, created with the Sending Smiles bundle.  Before die-cutting the "Sending", I added adhesive sheet to the back of a piece of Silver Foil card, to make it cleaner and easier when matting the silver word on the Basic White die-cut outline.  "Birthday Wishes" was stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink on a scrap of Basic White card, then cropped with a co-ordinating sentiment label from this great bundle.



Listed below are the current Stampin' Up! products used on this card.  I can no longer link to the Favored Flowers DSP in my online store, but if there are other Stampin' Up! products you'd like, and if  you live in Australia, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.



Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25

No comments:

Post a Comment