Wednesday, March 1, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! ADORABLE OWLS BABY CARD #1

I don't usually blog cards using retired products, but am making an exception in the coming days in sharing cards made with Sale-A-Bration freebies.  I was late in the Sale-A-Bration period to craft with these products, since ankle surgery prevented me from getting into my craft room.  I hope you enjoy these extra ideas for using Sale-A-Bration products!



The little owl was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, on Basic White card.  I used Stampin' Blends in Smoky Slate, Balmy Blue and Granny Apple Green, to colour him.  His beak was coloured with the Mango Melody Stampin' Write Marker.

I used two square Stylish Shapes Dies to cut out the owl, and the Granny Apple Green layer that I'd embossed with the Cane Weave 3D embossing folder.  This same embossing folder was used on the Basic White background panel ... you can see the gorgeous detail on the photo below.

From a piece of Balmy Blue Dandy Designs DSP I cut the "lattice", using an Organic Beauty Die.  I backed the paper with Adhesive Sheet before cutting, to make it easier to adhere the trimmed lattice to my background.




The top part of the sentiment, from Charming Sentiments, was stamped in Versamark ink on Balmy Blue card, heat-embossed in white, then cut out using the co-ordinating die.

The second part of the sentiment is from the Happier Than Happy stamp set.  It was stamped in Granny Apple Green ink on Basic White card, and cropped with another Stylish Shapes Die.  The little hearts were created with an Around the Bend Die.



Listed below are the current Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  I can no longer link to the Sale-A-Bration products in my online store, but if you'd like to buy any of the other items, and you live in Australia, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

Later today I will share another baby card, using the same stamps and papers; I hope you'll come back to see!



Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.50
Heat Tool
[129056]
$53.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25

No comments:

Post a Comment