Monday, November 2, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! VERY VERSAILLES THINKING OF YOU WINDOW CARD

Very Versailles is a beautiful stamp set that sits, rather neglected, on my shelf.  For my card today, I've used this stamp set to create a little window scene.  

I first stamped the script lightly in Crumb Cake ink, on Whisper White card.  After inking the stamp, I "stamped off" onto scrap paper twice, before making each impression on the card, to ensure it was nice and light.  Over the top of the script, I stamped the trailing leaves, in Pear Pizzazz ink.  Moving the stamp around a little, I stamped it three times over the panel.

To create the window, I used a couple of pieces of Thick Whisper White card.  I created the window frame with two Stitched Rectangle Dies, and adhered to the frame a Best Plaid Builder die cut.  Using liquid glue, I stuck the "window" down on the stamped piece.  The sweet little flowers, from Field of Flowers, were stamped in Terracotta Tile ink, punched out, and adhered to the frame and panes of the window.

My colour choices for this card were influenced by the Ornate Garden Designer Series Papers, and ribbon, that I used.  A few Whale of A Time sequins, in a lovely light green finish off the card.


Here's a closer view of the stamping, and the sweet little bows.  The stamp I used for the sentiment actually says "always thinking of you".  I used a Post-it Note to mask off the "always" before I inked the stamp in Versamark.  I removed the Post-it Note, then stamped onto a piece of Terracotta Tile card, and used white embossing powder and a heat tool to emboss it.  After cropping the sentiment with a Tasteful Labels die, I popped it up on Stampin' Dimensionals.



The top part of the Crumb Cake background panel has been embossed using one of the Meadow Moments embossing folders.


Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, which is open 24/7 to Australian residents.

I hope you enjoy looking at this card as much as I enjoyed making it!




Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment