Sunday, November 1, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL HELLO CARD IN GREENS

The starting point for today's card, once I had decided on using the Life Is Beautiful stamp set, was a piece of paper from the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper pack.  I like the pairing of Soft Sea Foam and Pretty Peacock.  They became my focal colours.  Unusually for me, I have used no Whisper White or Very Vanilla on my card - it's just the two greens, and Crumb Cake.

Using my Stamparatus, I stamped the tree trunk (after bending the photopolymer stamp a little) in Soft Suede ink, on Crumb Cake card.  I then added leaves in Soft Sea Foam and Pretty Peacock inks.  The stamped piece was cut out using an Ornate Layers die.  The single layer felt a little flimsy to stick on top of the ribbon I'd chosen, so I adhered it to a piece of Soft Sea Foam card, cut to size.  The corners of the Soft Sea Foam panel have been rounded, using my Detailed Trio Punch, and the edges sponged in Soft Sea Foam ink.  




To add a bit of life and sparkle to the stamped piece, that threatened to look a little dull, I adhered some gorgeous Flowers For Every Season Gems to some of the darker leaves:


The sentiment was stamped in Pretty Peacock ink, on a scrap of Soft Sea Foam card.  One of the sweet Ornate Frames dies was just the right size for cropping it:



This side view shows how, after placing some Pretty Peacock Scalloped Linen Ribbon across the card front, I raised the focal panel up on Stampin' Dimensionals:


Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, which is open 24/7 to Australian residents.



Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment