Friday, March 27, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! POPPIES THINKING OF YOU CARD

I made a couple of cards using the beautiful Peaceful Poppies suite of products, when they first came out a few months ago.  Given my big lull in blogging, I hadn't shared them with you ... so will remedy that now!

Here's the first card I made, featuring Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (isn't it just glorious?), and some poppies die-cut from another of the DSP designs.




I'm a bit enamoured with the Peaceful Poppies sequins.  Actually, I love everything in this suite!  Come back tomorrow to see a card made with another suite element I haven't used here.

Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, and you live in Australia, clicking on any of the thumbnail images below will take you directly to my online store.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment