Wednesday, March 25, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! LOVELY LILY PAD BIRTHDAY CARD IN FLIRTY FLAMINGO

Here's a card in a colour that I VERY seldom use!




The flowers are stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured using Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends (alcohol markers).  I think the black touches help tone down the "pinkness" of the card, and I enjoyed adding some silver sparkle.

Listed below are the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you'd like to shop for Stampin' Up! products, and you live in Australia, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

I still have a couple more Lovely Lily Pad cards to share with you, but will intersperse them with other designs in the coming days, so I don't completely saturate you with them!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment