Tuesday, March 31, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FLOWERING FOILS "SENDING HUGS" CARD 1

One beautiful by-product of being isolated at home, during these uncertain times, is that cards are being churned out in my craft room!  Despite missing my normally-very-social life, I am enjoying the lack of time constraints, and seem to have found my crafting mojo after a rather long "blah" period.

I've just opened my pack of Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper, which is one of the free products on offer during Sale-A-Bration.  Also being used for the first time is the gorgeous Tags in Bloom stamp set - another Sale-A-Bration free product. Today's the last day to earn these freebies!

The sheet of Flowering Foils DSP I have used started off white, with open rose gold flowers, and silver leaves.  I coloured the flowers with Rococco Rose Stampin' Blends, and the leaves with Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends.  I then used the Light Crumb Cake Stampin' Blend to fill in the background, before cutting around the top of the panel.  I adhered the coloured DSP to a piece of Woven Threads DSP in Rococco Rose.




Here's a closer look at the shiny metallic outlines of the images:



Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you would like to buy/earn them for yourself, and you live in Australia, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

I've made a few cards from this sheet of coloured paper, so be on the lookout for more creations in the coming days!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment