Saturday, March 21, 2020

STAMPIN'' UP! LOVELY LILY PAD FRIENDSHIP CARD IN SO SAFFRON

Since playing with the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set, I've used So Saffron more than I ever have.  It's never been a favourite colour of mine, but I must say I'm warming to it!

This card is loaded with Sale-A-Bration (free) products ... I have used the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set, Lily Pad dies, and Metallic Baker's Twine & Sequins Combo Pack.




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  The dies are free with a $180 purchase, the stamp set with a $90 purchase, and the baker's twine and sequin pack with a $90 purchase.

My online store can be accessed by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.  We're open for business, regardless of quarantine/isolation!  If I can help with any of your Stampin' Up! questions or needs, please let me know.


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment