Thursday, March 19, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! LOVELY LILY PAD 80th BIRTHDAY CARD

In the Stampin' Up! world, we are nearing the end of our three months of Sale-A-Bration -  a great time of year, when we can earn free products with every $90+ order of Stampin' Up! goodies.  Some of my favourite freebies this year are the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set (free with a $90 purchase), and Lily Pad dies (free with a $180 purchase).  I used these items to make a card for my mother-in-law, who recently celebrated her 80th birthday.




I have listed below the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  The lily stamps and dies, and the metallic baker's twine, are all able to be earned for free, with qualifying orders.  You can view the Sale-A-Bration brochure by clicking on the link in my blog's right-hand side bar.

If you click on any of the thumbnail images below, you will be taken direct to my online store.  In these uncertain times, of not knowing which shops are open, you can be assured of being able to shop from home for your Stampin' Up! supplies.

After a long absence from blogging, I am going to share some more cards in the coming days.  I do hope you'll come back to visit, to see what I've made.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment