Thursday, April 29, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP THINKING OF YOU CARD

 When I was using Shaded Spruce for last night's Colour Creations Showcase, I decided to try it out with a new stamp set, called Beauty of Friendship.  These stamps, along with the co-ordinating Beautiful Trees Dies, are part of the Beauty of Friendship bundle that will be released on 4th May when Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalogue goes live.  


I've stamped the tree canopies in Shaded Spruce, and love the variation in shade achieved by stamping each stamp only once.  The sweet little die-cut bird is cut using one of the Beautiful Trees dies; I used Basic White card that has a little texture from being embossed with the new Bark 3D embossing folder (coming on 4th May).  The "sky" paper in the background is from the new Beauty of The Earth Designer Series Paper pack, part of this lovely tree suite.


I created a wall/fence from Crumb Cake card, embossed with the new Bark 3D embossing folder.  Using a sponge dauber, I added Crumb Cake ink to the embossed pattern. I cut two thin strips from the embossed card piece, and layered them to create dimension, giving the impression of a ledge.

The sentiment is from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set.  I stamped it in Shaded Spruce ink, and cut it out with one of the two rectangle dies from Beautiful Trees.  I then matted this piece on a Shaded Spruce Stitched Rectangle die-cut.  A cut-down Square Vellum doily, and some twine coloured with my dark Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends marker, finish off the card.

A thin strip of Shaded Spruce Designer Series Paper peeks out from behind the trees and the "wall".


It's now less than a week until the beautiful new Annual Catalogue is live - so you don't have to wait much longer to purchase these gorgeous new products, if you're not already a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!



No comments:

Post a Comment