Thursday, September 6, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! STILL NIGHT IN GRAY GRANITE

The only stamping, on the card I have to share with you today, is the sentiment ... and it's a sweet little one, from the new Still Night stamp set.  The feature of the card is the gorgeous die-cut owl ... and some of my other favourite features are the Woodland embossed background, and the tone-on-tone Delicate Lace edgelits die cut on the Whisper White panel.  Gray Granite is one of my new favourite colours, too - so there's lots I like on this card!  Hope you like it too. 😊




I have listed below all the products used to make this card.  If you live in Australia, and would like to buy these products, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment