Thursday, September 20, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! BROADWAY BIRTHDAY MASCULINE CARD

Today my youngest son, Ethan, turns 18.  It's bittersweet for Mum.  I am excited for him, to gain the independence of driving himself wherever he wants to go, and to make plans for his future.  As any mother whose children have grown will know, the prospect of "an empty nest", and not being needed for much, is rather sad, though.  Thankfully Ethan plans, after a period of travel at the end of the year, to remain living with me for a while yet.

Here is the card I made for the birthday boy:



Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products used to make the card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, and you live in Australia, you can access my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment