Tuesday, September 11, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! DASHING DEER IN MERRY MERLOT

I just love the mix of Merry Merlot with Sahara Sand and copper, in the Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper.  These new papers have been teamed with some new ribbon, that is Merry Merlot on one side, and copper on the other; a beautiful, rich, Christmassy look.




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, and you live in Australia, you can access my online store by clicking on one of the thumbnail images below.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I hope you are feeling a little inspired to make Christmas cards!  I'll be back tomorrow with another Dashing Deer share.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment