Wednesday, September 5, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! FATHER'S DAY CARD

Last Sunday was Father's Day, in the Southern Hemisphere.  I'd like to share with you now the card I made for my father.  It features the Still Night stamp set, and Night Owl thinlits dies, from Stampin' Up!'s new Holiday Catalogue, out today.  As soon as I saw the owls, I was sold!



I coloured the owl using my Stampin' Blends markers, and created the custom sentiment on the card with the Make A Difference stamp set.

All of the products used to make this card are listed below, and may be purchased from my online store.  If you'd like to shop for them, just click on one of the thumbnail images below, and you'll be taken to my store.

Tomorrow I will have another owl creation to share with you, before I start in earnest sharing Christmas cards!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment