Saturday, July 21, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! VERY VINTAGE SYMPATHY CARD IN SOFT SEA FOAM

Soft Sea Foam is new to Stampin' Up!'s colour range.  It is a beautiful pale green, evoking thoughts of calm.  For this reason, I have used it on a sympathy card.  I have kept the colour palette very simply, pairing Soft Sea Foam with Very Vanilla.

Very Vintage, the stamp set that provided the gorgeous focal floral image, is available as a Stampin' Reward for any order over $250.

The gorgeous stitched shapes that contain the main image are from Stitched Seasons Framelits ... look out for them in August, when they'll be available to purchase as part of a special promotion.

I flagged the ends of my sentiment strip using the Tailored Tag punch - quick and easy, if you don't feel like using Paper Snips!




I have listed below all the current Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  (The indicative value of Very Vintage shows, but you cannot purchase it unless you've earned Stampin' Rewards with a qualifying order.  The price of Stitched Seasons Framelits is shown, so you know what to expect when they become available for purchase in August.)  If you'd like to buy them for yourself, I would love for you to shop in my online store ... just click on any of the thumbnail images.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend, filled with things and people you love.



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

2 comments:

  1. Love, love this card Christine, you feel calm just looking at it. Excellent choice for a sympathy card. Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, I love those dies so much, and they work so beautifully on your gorgeous vintage card.

    ReplyDelete