Wednesday, July 18, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! BEST ROUTE MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD

Have you seen that Stampin' Up! has an amazing Designer Series Paper promotion this month?  Buy three packs of select papers, and receive another pack for free!  I took advantage of the promotion, to add to my stash some of the beautiful papers on offer in our new Annual Catalogue.

The Best Route paper pack is an awesome option for masculine cards.  I've used it on a card for my nephew's birthday, and embellished with a few Best Route enamel shapes.



I've used four horizontal strips of Best Route DSP across the main panel of the card, so you can see the variety of patterns.  The numbers were cut (using the now-retired Large Numbers framelits) from another sheet of DSP, and adhered to Gray Granite card to reduce their flimsiness.

Listed below are all the current Stampin' Up! products used on this card.  If you click on any of the thumbnail images below, you will be taken direct to my online store.  You'll be able to see in my store, which papers are on offer in the "Buy 3, get one free" promotion.  It runs until 31st July.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  It felt good to make a masculine card, after all the pretty, flowery, cards I have been making lately!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment