Friday, July 6, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS BIRTHDAY CARD IN COASTAL CABANA

This week my future daughter-in-law celebrated a birthday, and I made her a card using the dreamcatcher stamps and dies from the new Stampin' Up! range.  I had her in mind when I first saw these products, and I just love them.

I wanted strong saturation of colour in the watercoloured background, but was a bit disappointed with how green it threw, compared to the cardstock colour.  Perhaps I'll go for subtle next time!



Listed below are all the products I used to make my girl's card.  If you would like to buy these products for yourself, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.  I just love this bundle of products, and look forward to inspiring you with more creations.




Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment