Monday, July 2, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! ACCENTED BLOOMS IN RICH RAZZLEBERRY

Today's share has some lovely Rich Razzleberry elements - Designer Series Paper, Stampin' Blends, and velvet ribbon.  A great example of Stampin' Up!'s "matchy matchy" genius!



Oh dear ... I just noticed, as I uploaded the photo of my card, that I didn't sponge the left-hand side of the DSP strip.  I like to sponge around the edges of Designer Series Paper, to soften the white core of the paper.  Let this be an example of how not to finish off your cards!

I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you click on one of the thumbnail images, you'll be taken direct to my online store, where you can buy these products for yourself, if you'd like.  :)


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, I love the rich razzleberry and old olive, they are the first inks I got through stampin up, and I use them a lot, and your card is beautiful, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete