Thursday, April 29, 2010

A LITTLE CARD, AND A REMINDER TO "HOP ON OVER" ....

The other day, when I latched onto the scrumptious colour combination of So Saffron and Elegant Eggplant, I stamped out numerous flowers using my Vintage Vogue stamp set.  Can you tell I'm just loving this set??!!  Here's how I used a few more of the flowers, and one of my favourites, a kraft Pendant Note:

Saffron, Eggplant Pendant Note

Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Tiny Tags

Card: Pendant Note (kraft), Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant

Ink: So Saffron and Elegant Eggplant stampin' pads

Other: 1/2" circle punch, Build-a-Brad, Medium Jewelry Tag Punch, sponge dauber, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, So Saffron brads, dimensionals



I can see that I'll have to start giving away some of these little cards soon; I'm amassing quite a collection.  They're addictive!  (Well, fundamentally, that's my opinion about Stampin' Up! products in general.)


The 'reminder' I alluded to in my post title, is that Friday is the last day of April, and you know what that means???  Yes, it means that we'll be into May on Saturday (and the countdown to Stampin' Up! Convention will be well and truly underway!) ..... BUT, it also means that it's time for another "Art With Heart" team blog hop.  Be sure to pop back in and visit on the 30th, and/or over the weekend.  There will be 14 of us taking part in this month's blog hop, that has a theme of Women in our Lives.  I, for one, can't wait to see what beautiful creations my team mates come up with.  In addition to the 'eye candy' there will be blog candy on offer. 

Until then, keep warm (if you're in Melbourne)!

Christine :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Christine, and I love that colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the edge stamping, great colour combo. I particularly like the way you have tied the two ribbons together.

    ReplyDelete