Wednesday, December 16, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! SIMPLY SUCCULENTS PURPLE POSY "THINKING OF YOU" CARD

 Once again I've paired Basic Black with a subtle-coloured background, on a Simply Succulents card, and I really like the look.  I have used a Purple Posy card base, with another Purple Posy layer embossed with the Scripty 3D embossing folder.  This photographs much paler than it really looks.



Here's a close-up of the succulents ... some stamped, and coloured with Stampin' Blends, and a few die-cut from Purple Posy and Mint Macaron card.




The pot/bucket is coloured with Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends, and the sentiment was stamped in Smoky Slate ink:


I have listed below all the current products used to make my card.  The Simply Succulents bundle will be in my online store from 5th January.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment