Thursday, July 18, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! COME SAIL AWAY MASCULINE 21st BIRTHDAY CARD





Today is my nephew's 21st birthday.  Here is the card I made for him, using various products from Stampin' Up!'s Come Sail Away suite.

The main panel is a cut-down card from the Memories & More pack, on which I stamped the sentiment, using the awesome new Family Party stamp set.  The yacht was already printed on the card, but I added some colour to it using Balmy Blue and Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.  I subtly stamped, in Sahara Sand ink, the compass from Sailing Home, in the background.  I also stamped the rope down the left-hand panel, and die-cut some thin rope from a piece of  Designer Series Paper.




I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them, from my online store, just click on any of the thumbnail images below.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I will have a watercoloured magnolia card to share tomorrow. :)




Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment