Wednesday, May 22, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE DELIGHTFULLY DETAILED THANK YOU CARD

We have only a couple of weeks left, of the current Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue ... the new catalogue comes out on 4th June.  Lots of our lovely products are retiring, to make way for new ones.  I thought it way past time I showed some more love to the gorgeous Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I have paired it with a cut-out piece from Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, as that, too, is retiring, and I've hardly used any of it!  I'm quite pleased with how this sweet card turned out, with no stamping involved:




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make the card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

Tomorrow I will have another share for you, using the same paper packs, but with quite a different look.  I hope you'll come back to visit.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment