Monday, May 13, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! HUMMING ALONG GET WELL CARD IN MANGO MELODY

I was so pleased with how my mother-in-law's card turned out, that I used the same layout for a "get well" card.  This card features Mango Melody (another colour I have used very little, but may be converted to!).




I think these cheery colours would brighten the day of someone who's feeling under the weather - don't you?

If you would like to buy any of the Stampin' Up! products I have used to make this card, just click on one of the thumbnail images below to be taken direct to my online store.

I hope you have enjoyed my Humming Along series, and feel inspired to create with these lovely stamps and dies!


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment