Tuesday, February 6, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! PETAL GARDEN BIRTHDAY CARD - SUGARPLUM ROSES

Using the same go-to layout that has proven easily replicatable for so many (!) cards, I've come up with another birthday card showcasing Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous Petal Garden papers.  Sweet Sugarplum is the main colour on today's creation.  I am loving how the Old Olive complements it so well.



I have used a couple of Sweet Sugarplum enamel hearts (now retired) either side of the "friend" sentiment.  Aside from those embellishments, all other products used are available to purchase from my online store.  You can access my store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

Tomorrow I will have my last Petal Garden share on my blog (even though I have made numerous other cards with these papers!).  I hope you'll visit, and leave me a comment to let me know you've been.


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment