Sunday, February 25, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! FLYING HOME, IN OLD OLIVE AND CRUMB CAKE

The colours I used on today's card really make my heart happy!  Crumb Cake is my "go to" neutral, for any occasion, and I think Old Olive looks great paired with it.  A couple of other favourite things on this card are the ribbon treatment, and the stamping of the sentiment straight onto Designer Series Paper.  I hope you like it, too!



The website I use, to link direct to my online Stampin' Up! store, appears to be down this afternoon, so this post is without a list of all the products used to make the card.  If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment, or send me an email.

It's a pleasantly cool day in Melbourne today - a welcome break from our recent run of hot days.  I'd love a heavy downpour of rain, for my poor dehydrated garden, but I don't think there is one on the horizon.  I won't complain too much, as I'd rather have our warmth than the extreme cold and snow being experienced by my friends in parts of the Northern Hemisphere!

We're nearly at the end of my series of "Flying Home" cards ... I have one more to share, which I will do in the next couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment