Tuesday, February 27, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! FLYING HOME BIRDHOUSE FRIENDSHIP CARD

I'm back, as promised, with the last (for now) of my cards made using Stampin' Up!'s adorable Flying Home stamp set.

The very sweet wavy background, on the Pink Pirouette panel, was achieved by using the Ruffled Textured Impression Embossing Folder.  Don't you think it complements the birdhouse rooves?  It doesn't photograph too well, but looks lovely in real life.




The little bird above the sentiment was stamped, coloured, and cut out ... I think it just adds a little interest to the sentiment circle.

I hope you have enjoyed my series of bird and birdhouse cards, and feel inspired to make some yourself!  If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products I've used, just click on one of the thumbnail images below, to be taken direct to my online store (Australian shoppers only).

Tonight I will be celebrating, with family, my nephew's 21st birthday.  If you come back to visit my blog tomorrow, you'll see the card I made for our special young man.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment