Monday, January 9, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! BUILDER BIRDCAGE - POP OF PINK

Happy New Year!  I had grand plans to spend lots of time in my craft room over the Christmas/New Year period, but that didn't happen.  An out-of-the-blue Summer storm brought more rainfall than our drains (and swimming pool) could hold.  As a result, the bottom storey of our house was flooded ... we were ankle-deep in water, with nowhere for it to go.  My craft room is downstairs, so I was dreading what I'd find when I went in there.  After a bit of disaster management, we had industrial fans and dehumidifiers running for 5 days straight (24 hours a day ... rather headache-inducing), to dry out the floors and walls.   (This wasn't conducive to creating!)  Thankfully, the damage to my craft room is isolated to skirting boards and walls - all my lovely new cabinetry appears to be unscathed.

Last night I made a card with the new Builder Birdcage stamp set - one of my must-haves from the new Occasions Catalogue.  How cute is this?!



I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card; if you would like to buy them for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images, to be taken to my online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I am looking forward to sharing more creations with new products in the coming weeks and months!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, gorgeous card and colour combo, Christine. Glad you've been able to get back to doing something pleasant after all the drama. xx

    ReplyDelete