Saturday, January 28, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! BALLOON ADVENTURES IN PINKS

For my niece's recent 21st birthday, I wanted to make a card that was a bit feminine, but not too fussy and girly.  I found Stampin' Up!'s Playful Palette DSP the perfect choice, as it has black incorporated in the designs.



I had a bit of fun with the balloons on this card.  The stripey balloon is stamped in black ink on Blushing Bride card, the middle balloon is washi tape layered onto card, then punched out with my balloon punch, and the right-hand balloon was die-cut from Sweet Sugarplum card, then layered over a Very Vanilla punched-out balloon.  Great ways to show how Stampin' Up!'s products all work so well together.

Listed below are all the products I used to make this special milestone card.  If you live in Australia, and would like to buy these products, just click on one of the thumbnail images to go direct to my online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  If, like me, you have school-aged children, I hope you enjoy the last days of the Summer holidays.  When my youngest finished school for the year two months ago, I wondered how I'd manage to get through holidays that long ... now that they're coming to an end, I don't know where the time has gone!  I am not looking forward to early starts every day, and getting back into routines, but am sure that we'll settle into it, soon enough.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment