Monday, November 9, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! BE THE STAR MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD

I'm not getting to be very creative at the moment ... we're in the delightful stage of preparing to move house.  Boy, am I looking forward to being in the new house, and settled; this time is rather stressful!  For now, I've not packed up my most-used craft items, so I can still make the odd card when time and motivation allow.

Today I would like to share with you a card I made for a special young man, who recently turned 20.  I got so much pleasure from going back to the basics, of mainly using stamps and ink.  I got a bit "busy" with the stamping, but am happy with the colour combination I used - Chocolate Chip, Island Indigo, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake, with white.  The star embellishment was hand-cut; I inked the stamp with Island Indigo and Chocolate Chip markers, then stamped on Crumb Cake card.  The knotted thread is a few strands separated from some 1 1/4" wide burlap ribbon.




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products used on this card.  If you would like to buy them yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images, to be taken direct to my online store.


Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment