Saturday, November 21, 2015

HERE'S WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN SHARING MUCH LATELY ...

You may have noticed that things have been a little quiet around here.  I am managing to keep up with my weekly Just Add Ink Design Team commitments, but have not been creating as much as I'd like to.

A while ago I shared pics of my craft room, in this blog post.

Well, after filling some 45 packing boxes, this is how my craft room looks today:





*Sniff* ... I'm feeling a bit sad, and at a loose end, having no access to my crafting supplies for a couple of weeks.  We are moving house next week.  I will have a lovely new craft room to set up, and look forward to sharing pics with you, when it's done.

9 comments:

  1. It will all be fun unpacking in your new digs Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely Christine, can't wait to see your new set up. All the best with the move! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a llittle sad my friend, as l love your craft room. But l am looking forward to seeing the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the move, Christine! I can't imagine how it feels to have no craft supplies available. But, it'll all be worth it in the end and I can't wait to see photos of your new room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine, Wishing you all the best with your move, hope it all goes smoothly for you and that you settle in nicely in your new home,
    Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be like Christmas when you open them all again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your move goes well..so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not long until you get to unpack in your gorgeous new craft space. You did a great job packing it all up! Looks very neat and tidy. Good luck tomorrow, lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete