Tuesday, September 22, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! SLEIGH RIDE CARD IN RED

Today I have to share with you the latest in my Sleigh Ride/Jingle All the Way series of cards. :)

I've used the lovely Winter Wonderland Designer Series Paper, with some injections of red to complement the gold and white colour scheme.


The sentiment is gold-embossed; you'll just have to take my word for it, that it looks rather lovely, as it's a bit drab-looking in the photo!

Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you click on any of the thumbnail images, you'll be taken to my online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

 
 
Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

2 comments:

  1. Both of your cards from today and yesterday are so elegant with the gold, white and black. Using the designer paper cut out with the framelits gives a very modern look to the classic images, which is a simply fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing these lovely cards, Christine!!

    ReplyDelete