Wednesday, February 11, 2015

BALLOON BASH NOTECARD AND TREAT BAG

Stampin' Up!'s Balloon Bash stamp set is such a cute, festive, birthday set.  I've teamed the fun stamped images with Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper, to create a great little card/gift.

I have to say, I am LOVING the new Mini Treat Bag thinlits.  Not only do you get the dies to create adorable little treat bags, but there are eight additional dies that can be used to decorate the bags - or use on other papercraft projects.

I've decided that if you are giving a card by hand, the Mini Treat Bag is an awesome alternative to an envelope.  It's the perfect size to hold one of Stampin' Up!'s notecards, and can be decorated to complement the card. 

First, I decorated a Whisper White notecard (using paper-piecing to cover up part of the stamped sentiment that's not really something we'd say in Australia!).  I've used Balloon Bash stamps and Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper, and a couple of the Best Year Ever ribbons you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration.





Here's the cute little treat bag I made, using the same paper, and decorated with a couple of the other dies from the Mini Treat Bag thinlits set:




Finally, check out how snugly the card fits inside the treat bag:



I hope you've enjoyed my share today, and I look forward to making lots more Mini Treat Bags to show you!


 
 
 
Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$149.95

1 comment:

  1. I'm seeing these mini-treat bags pop up everywhere and you've shown why, using it as a very clever alternative to an envelope. So pretty too! Thanks for sharing, Christine!

    ReplyDelete