Thursday, June 2, 2011

STAMPIN' UP!'S "EAT CHOCOLATE" THANK YOU NOTE CARD

I have just inked up, for the first time, my new Eat Chocolate stamp set from Stampin' Up!  It is such a cute, fun, set, which I decided was perfect to use for a couple of customer "thank you" note cards this week.

I'm not alone, I'm sure, in my love of any stamps that co-ordinate with Stampin' Up!'s punches.  The new Decorative Label punch is designed to use with one of the stamps in Eat Chocolate.  I love the little chocolates, but am not so keen on the sentiment - so I customised it!

I used my Stampin' Write markers to colour in the chocolates and frame, which I stamped onto Whisper White card.  I just omitted the sentiment.  Once I'd stamped my image, I used my trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the greeting I wanted inside the frame.  I'm now in LOVE with this stamp!  See how easy it is to make the most of stamps that might not at first be your favourites?

Here is the simple little card (which I think is rather cute):


Stamps: Eat Chocolate, Short & Sweet, In Stitches jumbo wheel (unmounted)
Card: Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose stampin' pad and marker, Chocolate Chip stampin' pad and marker, Rose Red marker, Early Espresso marker
Other: Decorative Label punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

8 comments:

  1. Very sweet, might have to CASE that label idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just lovely.......and I would love a bar of choccie right this instant but the 'diet' wont allow it! Buggar! lol

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little card Christine! I can't believe you have just inked this stamp set up for the first time. But I'm sure it won't be your last ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! you have made those chocies look rather tempting!
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Christine,the in-stitches wheel looks lovely as a background, l need to make a Birthday card today, think l will ink up this set....thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet, Christine. Love the colours and those choccies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet little card Christine. The rose & chocolate look fab together & the wheel images look perfect with the chockies. :)

    ReplyDelete