Friday, May 10, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! HUMMING ALONG THANK YOU CARD #2

Today's Humming Along card received a resounding "Oh, I like this one!" from my 18-year-old son. I, too, love its brightness, and simplicity (yet, with lots of detail in the background paper).




I coloured the hummingbird with Stampin' Blends, and the sentiment is stamped in black, to complement the stamped outline of the bird.  I adhered the laser-cut paper to the Coastal Cabana card panel, by sponging liquid Tombow glue onto the reverse side of the delicate paper (a method I explained in yesterday's post).

All of the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card are available to purchase from my online store.  If you click on any of the thumbnail images below, you'll be taken direct to my store.

There are a few more cards to go, to round out my Humming Along series, so please be sure to come back to visit in the coming days!


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment