Sunday, May 12, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! HUMMING ALONG MOTHER'S DAY CARD #2

I've expanded on my new-found love for Flirty Flamingo, and gone "all out pink" for my mother-in-law's Mother's Day card!

The gorgeous flowers on this card were coloured using Flirty Flamingo and Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends (alcohol-based markers).  I embossed the Flirty Flamingo card, using the Subtle embossing folder.  The sweet lacy border strip is from the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper pack.




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images below, and you'll be taken to my online store.

Tomorrow I have the last of my Humming Along cards to share ... it's based on today's card, but in different colourways and for a different occasion, showing how versatile this stamp set and die bundle are.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment