Wednesday, May 1, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! HUMMING ALONG EMBOSSED BIRTHDAY CARD

I have had my first play with the gorgeous Humming Along bundle of products, that will retire at the beginning of next month!  I've always had a "thing" for hummingbirds, so bought this stamp set and die collection months ago, with all good intentions.  This is the first card I've made since my Dad died, and it felt good to be creating again.

I love the background I created for the hummingbird on this card.  After embossing the top portion of the Whisper White panel, with the Lovely Floral embossing folder (sadly this is also retiring in June), I adhered a Whisper White die cut from the Hummingbird framelits, and mounted the die-cut hummingbird on top.  I really like the white-on-white, with lovely subtle details.  Here's a close-up:



.... and the card in its entirety:



Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy the products, please go to my online store, by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.  Tomorrow I will have another hummingbird card to show you, so please come back to visit.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment