Thursday, July 5, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! LOVE WHAT YOU DO FRIENDSHIP CARD

In keeping with several of my recent shares, I have one more card to show you, using Share What You Love Designer Series Paper, and the co-ordinating Artisan Pearls (so sweet and delicate, especially as flower centres).  The Basic Black strip across the bottom of the card has been impressed with the cross-stitch border die from Stitched Labels.




All the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card are listed below.  They are available to purchase from my online store (Australian residents only).  If you click on one of the thumbnail images below, you'll be taken direct to my online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, and I hope you feel inspired to make something!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment