Wednesday, February 7, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! PETAL GARDEN "LOVE AND HUGS" CARD

Do you, like I do, buy stamp sets and put them on your shelf, not use them, then forget you have them??  What a serendipitous find for me last week, discovering that the Ribbon of Courage stamp set (that I don't even remember buying!) contains a sentiment I am likely to get LOADS of use out of!  "Sending love and hugs to you" ... isn't that a perfect sentiment for a friendship, thinking of you, get well, or sympathy card?  I really should pay more attention to the stamp sets I already own, before buying more, LOL.

Here is the card to which I attached that lovely sentiment.  The Petal Garden DSP really is the star of the show on this card.  I added a little Wink of Stella to the roses, to give the petals a shimmery finish.  The ribbon is Whisper White ribbon coloured with my dark Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blend marker.




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, and you live in Australia, you can go direct to my online store by clicking on one of the thumbnails below.

I hope you've enjoyed my "Petal Garden series", and feel inspired to cut into your pretty papers.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment