Sunday, February 4, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! PETAL GARDEN BIRTHDAY CARD

I'm back, for the second time today.  I'm really enjoying sharing some creations on my blog, after a long, quiet, spell, and hope you, too, are feeling inspired to make pretty things!

This card features a fussy-cut panel of Petal Garden Designer Series Paper, overlaid on Whisper White card that I embossed with the Quilt Top Textured Impressions embossing folder.  You can see I wasted no time in using that lovely striped ribbon again!



I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card, in case you would like to buy them for yourself.  Clicking on one of the thumbnail images below will take you to my online store.

I'll be back in the next day or two, with a few more cards using the lovely Petal Garden Designer Series Paper.  I've never used so much of one paper pack, I must say!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment