Saturday, February 24, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! "FLYING HOME" RICH RAZZLEBERRY CARD

I'm back with more in my Flying Home series.  Please come back to visit over the next few days, as I'll have a couple more cards to show you.

The fine line images in the Flying Home stamp set are just a delight to colour, especially using Stampin' Blends.  The focal image on today's card was stamped onto Thick Whisper White card, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I coloured the image, then decided to colour the entire background using my light Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend.  The Pink Pirouette panel is embossed with the super-cute Scattered Sequins embossing folder.



I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, and live in Australia, you can get to my online store by simply clicking on one of the thumbnail images below.

This weekend is proving to be a pretty quiet one around home for me (well, plenty of chores to do!), as my boy is away at the farm.  I went to see "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri" this afternoon, and thought is was a great movie.  Have you seen it?

I hope you're having a lovely weekend, whatever you're up to.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment