Tuesday, January 17, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! DRAGONFLY DREAMS FRIENDSHIP CARD

I'm back with a second card, using my "1990s colours", showcasing the gorgeous Dragonfly Dreams bundle from Stampin' Up!  I have used many of the same elements as on yesterday's card, but with a few added details.  I built up the dragonfly in the same way, cutting the wings from Elegant Eggplant Designer Series Paper, one layer of the dragonfly from a watercoloured scrap, and the body of the dragonfly (I just snipped off the wings) from Bermuda Bay cardstock.

On this card, I embossed the Elegant Eggplant panel, using the sweet new Falling Petals embossing folder.  I added a die-cut and stamped sentiment combination, some enamel hearts, and a touch of Clear Wink of Stella to the dragonfly.




You might be able to see the shimmery dragonfly better in this pic:



Listed below are the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, clicking on one of the thumbnail images will take you to my online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  I'll be back to "usual transmission" of Just Add Ink challenges, from this Friday, so would love for you to come back then to see my first Design Team submission for the year.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment