Tuesday, September 3, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! FOR THE LOVE OF FELT PROJECT KIT

It has been a while since I shared my creations ... sorry for the long pause, folks!  I have been creating in the background, but have been busy making Christmas cards.  I will be able to share those with you from tomorrow, when Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalogue goes live.

Have you noticed the For the Love of Felt Project Kit, and stamp set, in Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalogue?  (Both are on page 201, for those of you playing along at home.)  Let me tell you, these products are GORGEOUS!  I am not usually drawn to kits, as I feel like they stifle my creativity a bit (I prefer to design something from scratch, than copy or put a project together following instructions).  This kit, however, is a major exception.  I think it's the bright, tactile, felt flowers that made me buy the kit - and I was certainly not disappointed.  The complementary stamp set has some fabulous images; I'm loving the bold stitched leaves, and the stitched swirly stamp.

The kit (not including the stamp set) costs $52.00, which is for 12 cards (4 each of 3 designs) and envelopes, and all the "bits" to make them.  For an extra $35.00, you get a stamp set that can be used all year round.

Here are the three different designs of cards in the kit, as I made them up (pretty much following directions, apart from a couple of  creative diversions!):







... a card with envelopes, showing front and back:



... and a whole array of prettiness:




I have listed below all the products used to make up this card collection.  If you would like to buy them from my online store, just click on one of the thumbnail images below.

Get ready to be bombarded with Christmas cards for the month of September!




Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment