Thursday, June 20, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! TO A WILD ROSE - PURPLE POSY JUST FOR YOU CARD

One of the beautiful new In Colours in Stampin' Up!'s range is a pale purple, called Purple Posy.  I was able to pre-order all the new coloured inkpads before the new catalogue was released ... but a quality issue with the Purple Posy inks was soon discovered.  I have held off sharing any Purple Posy creations, for this reason, as Stampin' Up! is still working with the ink supplier, to resolve the issue.  Until further notice, Purple Posy inkpads and refills are not available to purchase.  We are hopeful that it won't be much longer, until they're available.

Here is a card I made, whilst working on my To A Wild Rose series, to showcase the new colour:



I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products, except the Purple Posy inkpad, used to make this card.  Clicking on one of the thumbnail images below will take you direct to my online store, where there are lots of products that ARE orderable at the moment!


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment