Monday, June 10, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! SAILING HOME CONGRATS CARD

I have used three different pieces of paper from the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper pack, on today's card.  I love the softness of the pale blue lighthouse paper, and the crisp, yet slightly grungy, navy striped paper.  The sentiment is matted on another piece of DSP, on which I have stamped the compass image a few times.  The Sail Away trinkets are a perfect light weight for adding to cards.




If you live in Australia, and don't already have your own Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love for you to buy from my online store.  I've listed below all the products used to make this card.  If you click on any of the thumbnail images below, you can shop for them from the comfort of your own home!

Tomorrow I'll have a feminine card to share.  I hope you come back to visit.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment